Friday, June 8, 2007

summertime.

...eating outside, longer days, white wine....

All came together yesterday when my sister came for dinner. The good thing about us is that we're best friends, so it's easy. Easy like she doesn't mind that Chance is shedding clumps of fur just by walking around (and forget it when she actually pets him!) Easy like we don't even set a real time (which did cause me a moment's worry when I left the office an hour later than planned, but not a problem). Easy like I don't worry about what to make - knowing whatever sounds good (and easy!) to me will be perfect. Easy like we can talk about anything, and it's OK!




She also brought a gift - a new photo of my mom and dad which I love!:

(sorry for the flash, but I haven't been home during "day" light to get a better shot)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback!