Sunday, October 28, 2007

finished hint #3.

...yesterday - so not quite able to keep up the weekly pace (hint #4 came out Friday morning), but not feeling too far behind! And I'm hoping to knit some today so I can be ready for #5.

here's a close-up of the beautiful design in the middle.

I am really enjoying this project. Which is good since I've had to spend a lot of time on it...without much of my usual knitting company - food tv (or sports) and chatting with Sara or Marc. For this hint, I did manage to listen to the TV, and successfully talked (besides just to myself) on the purl back rows. The pattern for hint #4 looks like the easiest so far, and maybe I'll be able to carry on a conversation while knitting!


Still haven't figured out the whole photo thing for this stole. We really don't have a lot of natural light inside - and the shorter days are making it hard to get outdoor light, too. So here's how I setup the shot: ottoman, with white towel in the middle of the kitchen floor :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback!