Friday, November 30, 2007

friday fill-in.

1. When my blog is broken, I might not notice for a days, or if I did notice, would probably take it as a sign I needed a blogging break.
2. I saw the most amazing Julia Roberts-crazy person video on the Today Show this morning! (and so much less enjoyable than the awesome sunrise I saw on Tuesday's drive into work or the happy faces at Starbucks yesterday)
3. Enchanted, August Rush and Love in the Time of Cholera is/are (sorry I couldn't pick just one) the new movies I'm most looking forward to seeing.
4. Work: Necessary and often enjoyable. And I'm lucky that most days I look forward to it!
5. Of all the new tv shows, I enjoy Gossip Girl the most. (not because I've actually seen it, but listening to Sara watch it is a real trip!)
6. If only I'd managed to organize my holiday scrapbook stuff so I was really ready for the first prompt of this very cool project...tomorrow!.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making a few lists so I know just how far behind I really am, tomorrow my plans include coffee with Katie, Jo, and football with the Bauers and Sunday, I want to get inspired for some holiday stamping projects with Sharon!

thanks to Mary Lynn for sharing this fun site!

1 comment:

Thanks for the feedback!