Thursday, January 17, 2008

what's next.

...paper adventure week 3. I thought right off about twenty ten. 2010. the year I'm planning retire. the year I'll start the next phase of my life. And I'd originally planned to use the numbers 2 0 1 0, but when I found this photo (from last summer, when I was regularly buying flowers :-), the image seemed to beg for words. so I spelled it out instead. Like last week, the photoshop lesson was a big part of it. a layer of words and a layer of a much-faded image. the journaling is on the back (again!) and I realized many of my next's are about learning (photography, yoga, cooking) and I love how that ties back to "blossoming" (from week 2) and the flowers...

(click the image to read the journaling)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the layering on the photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the prompts on this one, 2010- seems so far away, but so close at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just love what you did with this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very nice. You are so creative and Twenty Ten will be just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the layering on that photo, truly magic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!