Sunday, August 17, 2008

go world.

...my latest create 08 entry. really, some of these prompts are hard to capture with a 4x6 photo!

but finally, I got inspired by the colors at the park and the iconic olympic symbol. I wasn't sure I'd be able to find all five colors, and figured the black would be the hardest, but tree bark and rocks (and even the sunflower center) have a surprising amount of black! for yellow and red, I noticed leaves starting to turn. wow, surely that doesn't happen before labor day, does it?

oh yes, I have been enjoying the olympics - who wouldn't love the inspiration that is michael phelps. what a great story! and I think I totally shocked marc when I got very into the men's volleyball yesterday afternoon (did you see gibb & rosenthal - wow!). and then that totally weird steeplechase event where people act like horses and jump hurdles into puddles?? and the women's diving. we're loving all of it. go usa. go world.

4 comments:

  1. Wohhhh!!
    MARY! GREAT JOB...LOVE the idea to take the five colors of the Olumpic symbol!
    I really admire this idea!
    GREAT, WONDERFUL....just perfect!
    Have a great olympic time!
    Sincerely, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very creative-you're officially the photo diva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this post! I love the 'go world' commercials too. They make me get weepy. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!