2. What color are your socks right now? barefoot
3. What are you listening to right now? gross FOX ads (yuck!!)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? mexican food
5. Can you drive a stick shift? i can't drive at all
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? turquoise, like the sky
7.. Last person you spoke to on the telephone? um, my mom
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? you know, i guess (just kidding)
9. How old are you today?15
10. Favorite drink: maybe water. who knows
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? baseball
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? all natural
13. Pets? Chance
14. Favorite food? cheesecake. yumm
15. What was the last movie you watched? about 10 minutes of as good as it gets in health
16. Favorite day of the year?any day during the summer
17. Least favorite day of the year? first day of school i guess
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? i don't know and it wasn't even that long ago
19. Favorite season? summer
20. Hugs or Kisses? both
21. Cherry or Blueberry? blueberry
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? yes
23. Who is most likely to respond? i don't know
24. Who is least likely? i don't know
25. Living arrangements? my room in my house
26. What's on the floor of your closet? crap
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? i don't think i'm sending this to anyone
28. What did you do last night? homework and then about 2 hours on the computer - it was wonderful
29. Favorite smell? vanilla?
30. What inspires you? my friends, family, what i can become, etc.
31. What are you afraid of? failure
32. Favorite kind of hamburger? medium to medium rare. lettuce. cheese. ketchup.
33. Favorite vehicle? i don't know range rover?
34. Favorite dog breed? labs
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 1- to the house
36. How many years at your current job?as a student, it's been 10 including kindergarten
37. Favorite day of the week? saturday
38. How many states/countries have you lived in? 1 GA
39. Favorite holiday? thanksgiving because of the food, probably
40. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? no
2nd one from elsie flannigan's blog a beautiful mess (and I didn't keep my answers...):
A= Available ~ yes
B= Best Friend ~ rachel and sara and katura
C= Cake or pie ~ pie
D= Drink of choice ~ water
E= Essential item you use everyday ~ glasses or contacts
F= Favorite color ~ blue
G= Gummy bears or worms ~ both (it's the same thing)
H= Hometown ~ roswell, ga
I= Indulgences ~ yumm dessert
J= January or February ~ january?
K= Kids and Names ~ (no stealing!) for girls: madison, kate ... for boys: i don't know
L= Life is incomplete without? dreams
M= Marriage date ~ sometime in the future
N= Number of siblings ~ 1
O= Oranges or apples ~ apples (not as sticky!)
P= Phobias or Fears ~ failure, embarassment, public bathrooms, etc.
Q= Favorite Quote ~ "Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -Unknown
R= Reason to smile ~ The O.C. (usually Marissa's stupid antics), friends, family, etc.
S= Season ~ summer
T= Tag 3 or 4 people ~ :(
U= Unknown fact about me ~(what is the point of it being an unknown fact if it is about to revealed for anyone who comes across this??) I can name every single O.C. episode in order and name at least three things that happened in that episode and most likely at least one song that played during that episode, and, if you're lucky, when that song played
V= Vegetable you don't like ~ radish
W= Worst habit ~ getting sidetracked (haha)
X= X-rays ~ many on mouth/jaw/teeth
Y= Your favorite food ~ cheesecake
Z= Zodiac Sign ~ scorpio
and the 3rd one Katie developed based on her a to z journal - here's the quiz and my answers (dated 2/12/07):
>Alarm Clock: my mom
>Biggest Challenge: learning to overcome past fears and succeeding in school and in general
>Childhood Ambition: to be a teacher at some point (don't ask)
>Daily Mantra: relax
>Even when... i'm really nervous
>Favorite author/book: i don't know
>Given a hundred dollars, I would... buy 3 seasons of friends (probably seasons 4, 9, and 6)
>How are you inspired? by people around me, the idea of being successful and fulfilling my aspirations
>I take my coffee/tea with... i don't drink coffee or tea
>Joke I always tell: i don't really tell jokes
>Know-it-all about: The O.C. Ask me anything.
>Last purchase: i don't know/remember
>My best days are... summer days
>Number of magazine subscriptions: 1 - Teen Vogue, but it's all I need
>Oddity...? I wash my hands a lot. Does that count?
>Picture you love the most? me jumping at the clearwater beach, me and katie together in december '06
>Quirky habit: like an oddity? see oddity.
>Restaurant--favorite thing to order: i don't know - sometimes it's just whatever i'm in the mood for
>Soundtrack I live by: I could probably listen to The O.C. Seasons 1-4 for a reaaaaally long time.
>Traveling--if I could hop on a plane now... I'd go to Europe or California or New York or Florida
>Utopias: (is this like a paradise?) <
>Wildest dream: to fly
>Xenophile? (does this mean liking foreign cultures?) <
Zen place? hmm. don't know. someplace quiet where i can just do nothing and relax.