Thursday, July 19, 2007

travel journal.

...the bar is very high. check out this, and this. and with what I have in my stash, I've got this:

I think all I'm missing is the book. Which I plan to find at Michael's tomorrow (or B&N, or - boy I hope it doesn't come to this, because it will be way out of my way! - Blicks).

And if it looks like a completely random pile of stuff, know that it's not. This pile reflects over an hour of culling through my stash (love that I have stash...but afraid some of it might never see the light of day/scrapbook/journal :-( and deciding to throw caution to the wind and bring pencils - both watercolor and the and regular prismacolors. Maybe because I decided to bring stamps that completely invite coloring. Or maybe because I really like to color! I would also like to find some white pocket envelopes to hold the ephemera I just can't fit onto the page. And if all else fails, regular mailing envelopes will suffice, but I'm hoping to get something a bit "cooler".

at the very least, I know I can make some totally awesome collages! the pile of stuff includes everything I've ever used to collage in my regular journal. and I got a new kind of glue - tried it out and I think it's going to work great.

...now have to figure out the rest of my 2 cubic foot allotment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback!