Saturday, February 2, 2008

the little picture.

...another week, another photo with pretty paper journaling on the back. Liz and I met for a late lunch yesterday and I'd intended to get a picture of the wine, or the fruit and cheese plate we always order. But I forgot! We got so busy talking and then it was 5:00 and Liz had to run. And when we left the restaurant I realized - no photo. But I had this one from our last late lunch back in October. I did play with the colors a bit to bring out the orange and rose tones to match the stella ruby paper that matched liz's birthday card (she's one of my january birthday ladies!). And it was also a good opportunity to finally load the "cool bonus CD" from ali edwards ... fonts and other goodies to use in photoshop.

5 comments:

  1. Great page, nice to have such a good frienship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy seeing these pages, a reminder to me that I need to take photos and have myself in some of them! Be safe on the travels, happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page, the colours are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your font is remarkable! adorable! or...is that your writing? it looks like a font from here. Anyway, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!