Thursday, February 28, 2008

winter to spring.

...in the past 36 hours, it's gone from this

to this

to this.

I'm much happier with the last photo!

And much happier to be home for a few more days. The travel schedule hit me like a ton of bricks last night/this morning. I even worked from home today. Stayed in my pj's til 5:00, when I left for that walk where I saw the daffodil - actually many daffodils, but I don't have any in my yard, and this was the prettiest one I saw that was close enough to the street where I could take a picture without worrying about trespassing!

WOOHOO for the leap year! I'm sure the extra day we get tomorrow will get me completely caught up for the year...right ?!?

1 comment:

  1. where'd february go- think i missed it somehow- viva las vegas--working from home, isn't technology great! happy friday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!