Friday, July 11, 2008

relax(?)

...yes, I am now the proud owner of four of ali's digital downloads (these brushes and photo overlays 1, 2, travel).

and maybe I'm just tired* (usually a late lunch at bistro vg will perk me up!) but I think I need A LOT of practice with these new tools to get a result that looks like hers! and if you know me at all, that means I likely won't really be "relaxing" with it!

in other news, the houston trip was good. I co-facilitated (my first time from the train the trainer back in february) a class on managing performance issues. the class was great and my co-lead was a hoot (seriously, one of the participants said this in their evaluation and it's very true!) and it was all just very cool. and I drove around the parking lot twice to try to get all the flags in this parting shot.
*tired look from the first shot? yeah, I didn't get home (thanks to the thunderstorms!) til 1:30 a.m.

1 comment:

  1. look forward to seeing the fruits or your labor by way of beach photos, happy learning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!