Friday, September 26, 2008

just what I needed.

...feeling very ...um... un-creative lately. no pretty paper and glue. I'm so far behind in my create08 (aka paper adventure) that catching up seems unrealistic. I miss it.

but yesterday ali posted about a week in the life album and that was a project I especially liked from life artist. and shimelle's got the latest installment of scrap your day up (I even found the naked calendar online here). and leslie posted about fall and pumpkin cookies.

thank goodness it's friday, so two days of weekend around the corner. I think it's time to get creative!

1 comment:

  1. look foward to seeing what you create- i'll be up to my neck in quilts on saturday (i hope)quilt shop excursion on sunday-hope to add to my fabric stash-happy friday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!