Wednesday, December 17, 2008

dinner by flashlight.

...yup, that was us last night. the power went out just before 7:00 and wow, it's dark then! good thing marc had a lantern (two actually - after all, he's a 10) because the pretty candles I've put out for the holidays just don't provide that much light.

needless to say, I did not get any knitting done. nor did I get my journal pages done. but sara and I had fun cuddled under blankets going through our cooking lists. and just as we were all crowded onto the bed to watch home alone on marc's laptop, the power came back. so we watched the movie on the dvd player.

1 comment:

  1. had to read the post about marc's prowess at being a "fix-it" guy. you guys adjusted well to the lack of modern day conveniences, and made the most of it-something to look back on this time next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!