Sunday, January 4, 2009

photoshop.

...this program is definitely on my top 5 favorite things about my computer list (along with blogs, flickr, itunes, and I'm not sure what would be #5!). marc bought it for me last december, right after I got my laptop. and I spent most of 2008 figuring out how to upload (and print!) photos - especially loving those with words or ali edwards' wonderful overlays - and make collages.

but I never really got the hang of layers - until just now.

ali edwards template and lynn grieveson papers


wow. like the journaling says, I'm not sure I'll ever get into 100% digital...but the possibilities are cool, very cool!

(now I just need to figure out the poloroid template and my photoshop to-learn list will be complete!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback!