Monday, February 16, 2009

sunday.

...six miles in the park helped me get over the no-walk saturday. listening to lime and violet and this american life. and looking for signs of spring. the daffodils are starting to show, and cherry trees, but there aren't of those in the park. there are a lot of these red buds. [note to self, need to pickup a book to help me identify all the foliage - mom, any suggestions?]
46/365 - tree bud
red tree buds
I played with my new toy! but having only one little die - there's not that much I can do except wait for my stampin up order!
new toy
sara's first creation in the new dutch oven was a huge success. now I want her to try this bread. yummy!
provencal soup

1 comment:

  1. lots of good stuff and great park photos-this past week has been such a tease!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!