Tuesday, January 19, 2010

announcing.

...a project with katie. a weekly photo collaboration inspired by  brian andreas' stories.

I wanted to call it some kind of ride, recalling this story:

(from the card katie included with my birthday flowers last year)

Each weekend, one of us picks a story, and then we have the week to take our photos. The next weekend, I put the two photos together and post them, along with the story, on the blog. So far, it's been fun, but - I think - a lot harder than we thought to find just the right photos.

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic collaboration! I'm heading over there now to check it out :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very cool idea, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like it's going to be great fun and very meaningful.You'll come up with the "ride" metaphor when least expected.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!