Monday, April 26, 2010

too much.

...time has passed and it seems like so much has happened since I last posted. the last time I let a week go by between posts, I promised myself I wouldn't let it happen again. ....but I did!

it was a lovely week, full of knitting, time with friends, lots of walks, crafting, a 2-day event and even a visit from katie. I did take a few photos. wish I had more!

this was friday - lydia, lynn, kathy and I went to the stitches market. wow, fun! kathy had to leave before the group photo and the post-stitches visit to canoe. we missed her!



and saturday - I volunteered at it's the journey's health & wellness expo. cool photo on the board, huh?

and yesterday - katie came for lunch. no photo of her, but she helped me document my knitting - taking my ravelry project page from this

to this

this week is looking like another busy one - I'll try to do a better job with the photos, the documentation, and the sharing. hoping a promise made here will be one I'll keep!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun (but busy!) time you've been having! I'm going to have to check out your Ravelry project page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. days packed with lots of fun. love the wine glass shot from canoe. we really lucked out on the weather for sitting outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo-heavy post! It looks like you've been quite busy.

    The two of you in your Easy Peasy's are so cute. I love seeing a group of knitters wearing their creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you have been busy, busy!
    Love your ravelry project page ... must start updating mine :o)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!