Friday, August 20, 2010

and now it's sara's turn.

...finally.

Oh, if I had a daughter, sir, I'd dress her in White and Gold,
And put her on the campus, to cheer the brave and bold.

I've been thinking that while this choice might've seemed like a complete long shot - after all, she's interested in cooking (and writing), or she might want to follow a different path from the one her sister took -  maybe her decision was really not so much of a surprise. she excels in math (enough to teach it!).

and she's been a fan her whole life.
sara, 1st grade (I think!)

she's got a great dorm (I still need a photo!), rush started last night, classes start monday, and I hope she loves it as much as she thought she would.

s - so very proud of you. beautiful, smart, funny, the best cook I (might ever!) know, and a smile that never fails to brighten my day. (and love that you're still close enough to have lunch :-) xxoo - m.

3 comments:

  1. ...and so will you (re: Lydia's comment). I know it's a very bittersweet moment and thanks ever so much for sharing more of the wonderful Sara. A beautiful tribute to a very special person.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!