|my mom at her 70th birthday with my brother, me and my sister|
5. boston cream pie (is this still your favorite? I can't even remember the last time we had it!)
6. pretty handmade cards
7. emails and phone calls and text messages from everyone who can't be there in person to celebrate with you today
8. a big bouquet of yellow, pink and purple balloons - much happier than flowers, I think!
9. a great photo of the four of us...it's a few years old and I'm reminded we need to get a new one
10. (and NOT) a handmade party hat :-)
best wishes, Mother - hope you have a wonderful day!!