...so glad to be back with carole's ten on tuesday!
this week - quite appropriate for this, the first tuesday of the new year - it's 10 things for 2012. I'm already working a pretty long list of things that I hope to wrap-up before mid-november, so I need to resist the urge to turn that into a list of sixty to-do's (even though I will have six more weeks after november 17th before 2012 ends). of course I couldn't resist altogether, but you can see...I've tried!
1. help katie & rob plan their wedding. the engagement came in early december, or this would've been on my fifty list already.
2. bring back wordless wednesday. I stopped it when I started my photo-a-day project. but I miss it. and it's a fun way to break up a week of words.
3. keep my desk neat and my inspiration board inspiring.
4. do something different for my december daily journal. (and finish my 2011 one before I forget what we did!)
5. cook dinner at least once a week. how embarrassing that this is even a thought! but with marc's schedule, I've let myself get lazy about meals. not good.
6. keep the knitting fun (and don't set unrealistic deadlines for myself).
7. knit for others. really, how many sweaters can one person wear?
8. start my christmas knitting earlier. yep, I'm saying it now - I will not be knitting like a madwoman on christmas eve.
9. stop saving my stash of pretty paper and scrapbooking supplies...use them!
10. remember life is about more than simply checking off the boxes on my to-do list...celebrate the process.