Tuesday, January 24, 2012

three things.

...I want to be sure to remember about today's photo.
69:365 sunshine.
snapped outside cast-on cottage about 5:20 pm today
1. today was sunny. and warm (ish for january). I wore a long-sleeved black t-shirt and linen tunic over black pants (with flats and no socks). I'm thinking it might be march, not january.

2. it was this light at 5:20 p.m.

3. I wore my hair curly. for the second day in the row. still love the straight, but curly = ten more minutes of knitting.

(apologies to the ten on tuesday crew...I'm really just not a movie person!)

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your hair curly! It's so gorgeous. Plus, 10 extra minutes = no-brainer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's neat that you have options with your hair. Mine is all or nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful January day! So glad you got a chance to be outside to enjoy it. (Love the curls.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your outfit. You looked super cute and had lots of energy. Good combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the longer days. I hear you about the curls - it takes me 30 minutes to dry and straighten my hair. The curls take 5 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1/25/12 New England and no socks here! I love the curly hair too. And from the last post...wearing the same shirt again. Such a silly comfort!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!