|on our morning walk (#3 and #4)|
1. A new banner and colors here on the blog.
2. Holiday gift knitting (I actually started this two weeks ago...and I am hopeful this will finally be the year I'm not scrambling to finish on Christmas Eve!)
3. Walks with Holly. Those little legs and black fur don't go far when it's hot, but with morning temperatures in the 50's and low 60's, she's good for more than a mile.
4. Long pants for walking and classes at the Y.
5. Fall colors on the trees.
6. Planning for the family birthday bonanza that begins next weekend (all five of us have birthdays between October 20 and January 27).
7. Red wine.
8. Homemade pumpkin spice lattes.
9. A dark purple pedicure.
10. Honeycrisp apples and fresh pears.
How about you? How are you welcoming the new season?