Monday, July 28, 2014

Hello Monday!

...and Hello Last Week of July! (yikes, already?!)
(from yesterday's evening walk)

Not to short-change the weekend; except for a bit of car trouble (which has me temporarily driving a sporty red hybrid hatchback), it was filled with all the good stuff. There was a phonecall with Sara (finally) and it was wonderful to hear her voice - and picture her in her apartment. There was knitting. I started three projects...and spent a good bit of time on Ravelry thinking about warm things for Sara and cute things for babies. There was reading. I am just a few pages shy of finishing Orange is the New Black. There were steps; a Saturday morning run with Lauren and a Sunday morning walk with Katie. There was TV; Marc and I caught up on Season 2 of Masters of Sex (I love that show). There were two so-so movies (Gravity and What to Expect When You're Expecting - I'd give them both about 3 out of 5 stars). ...and there was sleep. Two nights in a row.

I've got a long to-do list in my head. Need to get it down on paper. and then get to it. Hello Monday!

Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Monday is a good day for a fresh to-do list. Dale and I are going to start watching Masters of Sex just as soon as we finish Game of Thrones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impossible to think summer is on the wan. I'm not ready to let it go. Your photo is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Based on that lovely photo, I don't think you need to worry about a photography class! It does sound like a superb weekend with all the most important things - family, knitting, reading, and sleep. Wishing you a week filled with more!

    P.S. I'll be very interested in your take on Orange is the New Black. I haven't yet given it a try after I determined the TV series was definitely not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the photo-butterflies are one of my favorite "bugs". Yea- yikes-the end of July, time is going by much faster than I am pedaling these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photo! So nice of the butterfly to stay put for you. i don't know when I've been that close to one!
    Great weekend in spite of car troubles. You have a great week, too!
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm Masters of Sex. We'll have to take a look. We're caught up and series-less right now and American Ninja Warrior is just not cutting it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!