Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WIP Wednesday.

...it's been 12 hours now and still...

My "in process" page on Ravelry is empty. That's right! I have nothing* on the needles. Certainly this won't continue much longer; my queue is calling loudly to me! But it's kind of nice to pause for just a bit before I let myself dive headfirst into the next round of projects. I'm actually thinking a hat is going to be the first thing I start, because those two sweaters at the top of the list must be swatched...and today that just isn't gonna happen.

Want to see what I finished yesterday? Here's a quick peek (click the photos to see the details on Ravelry):

*well...nothing that hasn't been in hibernation for weeks, or months, or years!

 

6 comments:

  1. That skirt is fantastic! And the hat is wicked cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--you've been busy! I think the skirt and hat are wonderful--how do you like the wearing of the skirt?

    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your skirt (and hat) look great! I love how you show us how the projects you knit look on a real person, all styled beautifully. I hope your WIP-lessness doesn't continue for long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in that skirt! I love the look of short skirts, tights and boots, short or high. Cute look!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, super SUPER cute!! Love them both.

    I've never actually looked at that specific page of mine on Ravelry... I'm afraid of what I'll find!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!