Thursday, April 23, 2015

Newsletter Thursday.

...yep, the shop's newsletter goes out today and I have a lot of work still to do. Typically that means I don't share anything here. But I'm going to change that starting today. Here are two fun photos (and not many words).

First, Charlie sporting his new Playtime cardigan (on Ravelry). This is the first pattern from tincanknits new collection. I knit the 6-12 month size and yay! it fits...with a little room to grow.

And then Holly, exhausted after playing keep away (from Charlie) all day Tuesday and another couple of hours yesterday evening. We had Wednesday night wine and knitting at Katie's. I think Holly was most grateful for my sister's lap (even though it was on the floor)!

Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. Charlie looks so handsome in his new sweater. It's been awhile since we'd had a Holly sighting and I'm so happy to see her darling face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie is adorable in his new sweater! I worked the button band on Junah's last night and, hopefully, will find some buttons tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie is just so sweet and very cuddly - I don't know how you managed to put him down for long enough to take a photo! That 'grown-up' colour is perfect for his eyes :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much new fun for everyone! That sweater is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little sweater on an adorable little boy! So sweet. (And poor Holly! She looks plumb-tuckered-out!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, Charlie's got some competition for cuteness in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've missed seeing Holly…she looks totally comfy and relaxed. And that Charlie: he's just the epitome of cute and smiles!

    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!