...for this summer. Today, Carole's asked us to share items on our Summer 2015 lists. Even though the season doesn't officially start until next week, school around here ends before Memorial Day. That means we are into our fourth week of summer, which seems about right since it was 97 degrees this afternoon. in the shade. I'm not complaining ;-), but I'm very grateful for air conditioning. And I'm very much in the mood to talk about summer!
1. Get to a farmers' market, hopefully here and in Madison.
2. Make bread salad.
3. and caprese salad. (and eat them with someone who loves them as much as I do. this would not be Marc.)
4. Find the perfect Italian white wine for summer sipping.
5. Go on a picnic.
6. Watch fireworks on the 4th of July.
8. Try bourbon.
9. Read Go Set a Watchman (or maybe listen to Reese Witherspoon read it out loud).
10. Watch the final season of Mad Men. (and hopefully...love it!)
Can't wait to see what fun the rest of you have planned for the next three months! If you're not already playing along, you can click here to join the Ten on Tuesday fun.