Saturday, February 16, 2008

optimism.

...not a surprise to anyone who knows me (even just a little bit) - I see the glass half full. I am an optimist. And it's easy to figure on a fortunate outcome when you have a day like this. Up at 6 am to the smell of coffee (Marc is usually up first on the weekends and coffee is brewed when I get up), three-mile run (yeah, finally back to running...a little!), carla for a color touch-up, time to finish my create 08 (wow, seven weeks, loving this project!), lunch with Karen, two episodes of Weeds with Marc (we're watching it on DVD - it's good enough to make me think about subscribing to showtime when the new episodes start) ... then time for a blog posting.


...and Marc and Sara are making chicken and vegetables for dinner.

optimist? or maybe just in the right place at the right time...and loving it!
i am an optimist (back)

4 comments:

  1. Love your paper adventure pages and your outlook on life...i too look at the glass half full :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, and it looks like you've had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great statment. looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!