Monday, May 12, 2008

details.memories.

a brief intro. elise had "details" as the prompt for week 19. and i'm not sure my details are what she had in mind, but i guess that's what happens with a "prompt" - we get to take it where we want, right? I think I knew on wednesday that I wanted my details entry to be about the journaling. and mother's day (duh, right?, perfect subject). but I couldn't pull it all together til sunday. and my first entry with multiple pages for the journaling (I did try to squeeze it onto one page and print using the computer...nope!) so now there's a bit of blue pinked card stock edge peeking out from the cover of my create 08 book - very cool! (and I do have a few pics from yesterday and today's dinner out to share...tomorrow....)

p.s. to see all the journaling, go here, and here.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE your take on this. fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful details and memories-great reflections. this album is going to be something very special for the girls to look back through- oh yea-- love the grown out look

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!