Sunday, June 8, 2008

before & after.

create 08 week 23 (wow, yes, 23 - I'm going to need to up-size the binder rings soon!) and a perfect excuse, not that I ever really need one!, to visit my favorite MAC counter at Macy's. I loved everything the makeup artist did, and only hope I can replicate it - even just a little bit - for work tomorrow.

Sara and I are planning what I think is the perfect girls day. the gym. the pool to cool off and have lunch. the matinee to see sex and the city.

happy sunday and happy summer!

3 comments:

  1. great look, and as always, a great smile! happy monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you look gorgeous! I <3 Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!!! You look wonderful! I'm behind about 3 weeks..... gotto catch up.. but don't feel like it... :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!