Monday, November 28, 2011

currents.

self portrait. november.
listening - pandora's christmas station.

eating - thanksgiving leftovers; we didn't cook as much as we usually do, and sara took a shopping bag full back to school...but it still seems like we'll be eating this for another week.

drinking - pomegranate tea (from vanessa, for my birthday...love it!)

wearing - my uggs. first time this season. not sure how I feel about that!

reading - extremely loud and incredibly close...on my new kindle (woo hoo - thank you katie & sara!); the movie comes out christmas day and because I loved the book when I first read it, I felt I needed to re-read to be ready for the movie.

weather - the temperature dropped from the 60's to the low 40's today...and snow is forecast for tomorrow. yikes!

knitting - the collar on my vodka gimlet (aka "grey goose") - finally, the end is in sight. I started this sweater when it was summer and now it's going to snow!

wanting - to prep the pages for my december daily album (wow, this will be my 5th year of a daily journal!), but my scrapbook.com order hasn't arrived yet.

needing - to update my to-do list for everything I need to get done in the next three weeks.

enjoying - my house decorated for christmas. new this year is a little tree (seen in the background above) for my collection of bird ornaments.

looking forward - to both girls coming home on december 16th.

wondering - if my christmas knitting will really go better this year...I've planned, and I've tried to be realistic, but really, who knows??!!

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you've only now started to wear your uggs - I broke mine out in september!

    i knew you'd get hooked on the pandora christmas station, it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving - all the things on your list. Hannah comes home on the 16th, too. That's pretty soon, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciating...your list
    Thinking...several items could be on my list
    Wondering...if I'll get to them this week - jury duty ;-(
    Not Believing ...snow!! So soon. Oh wow!

    Enjoy your Kindle.
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo! What a busy time of year -- enjoy every little thing. (My son comes home on the 16th, too -- but I'll be missing my daughter for Christmas this year.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i too need to sort my "to do" list out for the next few weeks, and now i've added looking at a puppy on sunday! need to also get on board with the pandora thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all this! Snow?! Take pictures! And that tree looks so big! Maybe it's just the perspective of the photo xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!