...Carole is enjoying a staycation this week and she's asked us for some ideas. Seems a bit ironic that less than 24 hours ago I was in an airport (with a bit of unpacking in my future). Truly, airports and unpacking are my least favorite things about vacations; one of the best things about a staycation is that you don't have to travel. Here are ten things I'd love to do on a staycation.
1. Turn off the alarm clock.
2. Write postcards from my hometown.
4. Enjoy a mini-spa day with a mani-pedi and/or a massage.
5. See a matinee.
6. Go out for lunch; splurge on wine and dessert.
7. Take a picnic to the park.
8. Indulge in a guilty pleasure; for me that would be a pile of glossy magazines.
9. Make popcorn, order in pizza and binge-watch an entire season (or three) of something on Netflix.
10. Take lots of photos so I have a good story to share back here once it's over.
...and now I wish I had a staycation in my near future! If you're not already playing along, click here to join the Ten onTuesday fun.