Wednesday, March 26, 2008

good times.

click photo to see who's who

...it's always fun to get together with friends, and even more fun when it's to celebrate a milestone like a birthday for one of us. Last night it was lise (and I am not going to put how many years on the internet, but trust me, it's definitely a number to feel good about!) I took about 30 pictures last night, and only 20 were even good enough to download to my computer, and of those, only a handful were share-able. but even with the blur and red-eye, I still think they do a pretty good job of capturing the moments that will help us remember the evening.

any good party starts with fabulous food - check!

grandma lise! click photo to see who's who

a pose with the cheesecake chef

a parting group shot - and the only decent one of the cheesecake ... sadly nearly gone.

and finally, as Lydia requested, the outfit to go with the monkey socks, worn to work today - photo taken in the lobby of my office

1 comment:

  1. definate good (and fun) times. love the jeans on a wednesday, comfy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!