Sunday, March 2, 2008

gratuitous (not!) sock photos.

...yes, I admit - completely timed to see if I can get to meet Melanie when the Yarn Harlot comes to Knitch next month! Of course I'm sure it would be better if I could remember the colorway of the lotus yarn I'm knitting - I do remember I picked it at Knitch because the brown and aqua reminded me of their colors (and after I started knitting it, I called the store and bought the last of the last two colorways they had). eta - the colorway is Wish You Were Here (thanks Melanie!)

As I type this I realize I might've posted about it when I bought the yarn back in October, but I'm too lazy to look it up! (yes, you read it right - me, too lazy! - I'm trying to get a package together for Katie and it's involving catching up on a few magazines and I just don't have the time to pore through my own archives!)
another photo - sock #2 in progress and I'm knitting like crazy trying to finish it this week so I can bring a brand new project to beaufort!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Monkey Socks! That colorway is Wish You Were Here. Love. It.

    Yes, we should totally meet up at the Harlot event! woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the monkey socks- hope to do some power knitting over the next couple days

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!