Saturday, October 4, 2008

socktoberfest.

...yeah, I'm a little late to the party. I read about through the loop's knit-along earlier this week, but was still feeling tied to my loosenut socks (since I only have one set of size 1 dpn's...which has been a great way to ensure I don't get out of control with unfinished socks!). til karen said she'd be willing to scrap hers - the heel construction has us both a bit "stuck"...maybe we'll work up the fruit loop socks that lydia found. so this morning I frogged the loosenuts, free'd up my size 1's and decided to join in. with the dookie - the 3rd and final shipment from our punk rock sock club. and wondering if I can get karen and lydia to play along too?!

2 comments:

  1. Nope, there is no such thing as late to the party ;) I am happy you are along for the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that yarn - can't wait to see the socks when you finish them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!