Sunday, February 22, 2009

girlfriend time.

...I have been so blessed that as both my daughters have grown up, we've become friends - enjoying spending time together, and, like girlfriends do, shopping and enjoying lunch out. sara and I had a great time yesterday - tried on all kinds of clothes, and shoes, and even a bit of makeup, and then lunch at favorite cafe intermezzo. (photos are on flickr - click for details)
hearing about the desserts
52/365 - girlfriend lunch
dessert at cafe intermezzo

2 comments:

  1. too bad parenting books don't emphasize how important these "years" are-this is the stuff they remember--not to say the early year aren't important, but each phase is different

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic, mary. i'd love to post that journaling photo on my blog, with your permission. let me know. thanks. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!