Monday, May 25, 2009

dillard.

...not as many photos as I'd wanted, but there is one of the sun (and I tried hard to get that - the sun wasn't out much) and a few of the eating, the games, the scenery and the knitters...which is what this weekend seems to be, right?! and no photo of my mom, but I'm thinking she's ok with that, but I'll still try for one when I see her tomorrow. on the drive home, sara and I were reviewing the weekend and agreed it was way quiet without karen et al. we did enjoy the texts and a phone call, but it wasn't the same... and I am in awe of her dishwashing prowess...to the point that this was the first year I really realized there are NO dishwashers (karen, you rock!) a huge thank you to my mom & dad for a wonderful, relaxing start to the summer!!

1 comment:

  1. very cool how you pulled the photos together. had a great time as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!