Wednesday, June 10, 2009

options.


161/365 - pattern
Originally uploaded by mere2007

...yes, another post about the 365 project. because the last few days seems like I'm really scraping the barrel, late in the day, to come up with anything. not that I don't always think about taking pictures earlier (honestly, the sunrises and early mornings have been beautiful, but it's usually while I'm driving to work) - shoot, at this point, I really do think about taking my one photo all day long! so I was glad today that I managed the sunrise (yes, on my way to work, but I used the timer to take the picture) and then found this one after work. I really do love the pattern!

1 comment:

  1. it's going to be interesting looking back on this project. there have been a lot of photos that tell a great story about the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!