Thursday, May 28, 2009

the commute.


148/365 - the commute. the end.
Originally uploaded by mere2007

...surfing my blogs this morning, I came across a very picturesque commute - country roads, red barns, wildflowers and fields, maybe even a few unpaved roads. so different from my commute in metro atlanta (and I'm so sorry I don't remember where I saw those pictures). so I thought about capturing my commute - it's been a photo for project 365 at least three times already - but this is the first time in full daylight...

backwards... my favorite part first - the two "kid" cars in the driveway and the garage open for me :-)


the commute. mansell rd.
then my second favorite part - green light at mansell - I'm turning left today - by-passing the verizon ampitheater because there was a temporary sign on GA 400 about exits to use for the concert...and it seemed like a good idea to go the other way.

the commute. inside the car.

and finally a view of the inside. I'm not proud of it. but it is my reality. Love the podcasts. and the long lights that provide plenty of time for pictures!

1 comment:

  1. a fun posting-i love having a garage! happy friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!