Saturday, January 23, 2010

another last.

...this one is the last business trip. to our hunt valley office (my first time there, and to the baltimore airport - funny how first things and last things can go together). to facilitate a training class in manager effectiveness. this was the fourth time I've delivered the class, and it was hands down the best. the managers were all really glad to be there and I think they learned and had fun. it doesn't get much better than that!

but I won't miss the lonely hotel rooms and meals by myself (another first - room service dinner).

or the time in airports or on planes. time when I would much rather be home. with my family. I was really excited to catch an earlier flight. and I made it home in time for dinner with sara.

this next week is going to have a lot of lasts. and I am telling myself I need to take it slow. enjoy the moments. because it will be over before I know it.

2 comments:

  1. you'll have a lot of lasts that you can document and experience, as well, as some incredible firsts that await you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Lasts" are always bittersweet, tinged with the excitement of both ending/beginning. Savor both this next week, especially. Does keep getting closer, doesn't it?
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!