Friday, October 29, 2010

more kitchen table time.

...it's been way too long since I indulged in a kitchen table photo. probably because it seems kind of weird  when it's just me. it's much more fun if there's someone else to share it with. 
click the photo to see the notes

today's story isn't about knitting*, but letter writing. I've got three regular pen pals (my mom, katie and sara) in my life and I try very hard to send weekly letters. because then I get weekly letters. and getting real mail is worth it!

*I was actually surprised that I was knitting in all of those kitchen table photos. really? is that all I ever did while I was sitting there?! (no need to answer!)

5 comments:

  1. I just have to say that I saw the most recent flickr photo of you with the finished ruffle thing. It is gorgeous! So pretty! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love it that you are a pen pal. and i would have serious trouble limiting myself to that few almonds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've inspired me and I'm considering sending weekly mail to my mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "just knitting", nope, making memories, loving life and being with the ones you love. agree real mail is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of Kitchen Table Photo's! And now I want some almonds. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!