Monday, June 27, 2011

the second lap.


...hoping the cooler temperature and lower humidity, combined with the fact we hadn't been to the park since friday might give holly the energy for two laps. nope. she made it about half-way through the first, walked a bit, and then pretty much gave up. I figure carrying her means more exercise for me, so maybe it's a win-win?

but after the park we went to the vet (time for that super unpleasant semi-annual tapeworm check) and she got weighed. 8 pounds and a few ounces - wow, that's a half-pound gain in just six months. I'm thinking she needs the exercise more than I do!

3 comments:

  1. Both my dog and I need the exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh poor holly-love the photo and how you played with the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes think I need a dog so I'd be more faithful about walking. A tactic I'm trying: shorter walks a couple times a day, 2 - 3 times a week - weather permitting. Might that work for Miss H?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!