|from a wedding sara & I attended last fall|
1. sharing in the couple's love and commitment, especially when I know them personally (as opposed to knowing their parents :-)
2. the dress.
3. the flowers.
4. the food.
5. the cake.
7. meeting their family and friends. watching everyone mingle and interact. and have fun.
8. shopping for a gift. I love how versatile bridal registries are these days. I try to pick something fun and long-lasting (an ice cream maker, bar-ware, serving pieces...not guest bathroom towels!)
9. dressing up (I do this so seldom now, it's fun)
10. looking back at the photographs and remembering what a fun time everyone had.
Go here if you would like to sign up for the Ten on Tuesday mailing list.