Sunday, December 11, 2011

grateful, every day.

...an email from big picture classes (where I'm taking ali edwards' one little word class) arrived in my inbox yesterday announcing a new self-paced class called grateful, every day.

this one caught my eye because big picture classes will  donate 100% of the proceeds from my $10 registration fee to the charity of my choice, and they'll match that $10 100%, for a total donation of $20.

wow!

I've wanted to learn art journaling for years and the teacher mou saha, says her goal for this project is to create an art journal exploring the blessings in our own lives. what sealed the deal was looking at the supply list. a class that has me using watercolor paper and three different kinds of faber-castell pens seems like a perfect way to start.

so I signed up. (note that I wasn't able to designate a specific charity, but I was able to select one area from a list of four - women, children, animals and world relief). still a great deal. and a wonderful way to start this sunday.

(sorry for the long silence here - things are good, just very busy!)

7 comments:

  1. I was getting worried about you - glad all is well! I'm sure you will have a great experience with the art journaling class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so... women, children, animals, world relief?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for writing about this class; I just signed up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the theme! i look forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!