...Carole's suggested topic this week is things that we're feeling good about. That should be easy (provided we don't linger too long on those scary numbers I shared on Friday) and I'm not even gonna make this ten photos of Charlie!
1. But I will share one. This is from Sunday. I feel good that I can see Charlie and his mama nearly every day. (and oh my, that little curl on the top of his head!)
2. Inspired in large part by Dinner: A Love Story, I haven't had popcorn for dinner in days. Friday night wasn't going to be anything special, but turned out I had all the ingredients for a roasted shrimp caesar salad. (and there was enough leftover for my dinner last night).
3. Loving my exercise routine right now. It's a mix of running and long walks (with a friend and/or Holly), yoga and pilates. Saturday morning was just me and Holly (and Wonder Boys on Audible) for a four mile walk. It was also nice that Georgia Tech beat Pittsburgh Saturday afternoon...I'm sure because Holly had her spirit wear on!
4. Getting Sara's birthday package mailed off on time (this is the first year I've had to mail presents.)
5. Holiday knitting plans. Yes, I know it's not even November yet (so remind me I wrote this on October 28) and maybe too soon to have any sort of confidence. But I've scaled things WAY back this year. Hopefully I won't be madly finishing on Christmas Eve.
6. 35 more hours to go on Voyager (aka Outlander #3) on Audible. I started it late Sunday and oh my, it's good! It also means I'm making lots of time for needlepoint and knitting!
7. This is my Lindsay coat, blocking. I promised to have it finished by November 3. Once it's dry (and it almost is) I have to seam the sleeves, pickup and knit the collar, and knit on the cuffs. I think it's really doable. ...like I might even be able to wear it this weekend?
8. That extra hour Sunday morning. Seems like my Sunday mornings are always rushed so it will be nice to slow down a bit.
9. My Halloween plans. Just like last year (even down to the snack I plan to share), except that I have a very fun fascinator to wear instead of a witch's hat. (stay tuned for a photo!)
10. A good balance between blogging and Instagram. Also, my new daily photo routine. I stopped the FMS prompts this month and I've found myself taking more photos, not less! I've also not felt compelled to share every day on Instagram and I think that's been nice for the blog. to be continued, for sure!
Now it's your turn - what are you feeling good about these days?