1. Seeing Charlie (and his momma); the ice storm closed schools today and Katie is taking extra care about getting out on the roads. I expect they'll be here later this morning.
|Sara's socks...one toe to go!|
3. ...and a cardigan for me.
4. Sunday's Red Carpet show.
5. Cutting up magazines for this month's One Little Word prompt (also glue and a big piece of canvas).
6. Catching up with all of you - I haven't read blogs since before I left for Madison (yikes! the days just flew by!)
7. A long weekend with my parents next month (and also in April and a whole week in May!)
8. Knitting with the newest Shibui yarn, called Twig. It's a sport-weight linen/silk/wool blend blend and it comes out March 2. I'm still trying to decide on a first project, but thinking I might knit this.
9. Spring. duh, right?!
10. Seeing Sara again...when Madison is green and warm.
How about you? what good things are coming your way?
Click here to join the Ten on Tuesday fun. and Thank You, Carole, for hosting another fun meet-up!