Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Watercolor Wednesday | Chasing Dreams.

view over the lake on this morning's drive to yoga
It was a gorgeous sunrise - the kind where I roll down my window, stop the car and say a quick thank you that there are no cars behind me or coming toward me. It was also a complete surprise because we were supposed to have rain all day.

When I got to the Y for my class, this is what I saw on the bulletin board:
Every morning you have two choices: 
continue to sleep with your dreams, 
or wake up and chase them!
Here's to chasing dreams!

5 comments:

  1. Aha! We got your gray and rain. Huge thanks for sharing this sunrise and poem. Beautiful.
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely quote! True words. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reality is always more exciting that the dream. Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!