and a few of the things I noticed:
- a whopping TEN WIPs, of which eight subsequently became FOs. The Simple Tee (featured most recently on May 24) is now awaiting four seams...hopefully an FO soon. The Blue Baby Blanket (introduced on May 2) is about 3" long...I have a ways to go, but there's still plenty of time (I'm not worried!)
- I got back into running in April; love the lake views on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- Yay for porch time. Friday afternoon beers. and blue skies.
- Spring blossoms gave way to full-on summer.
- Sweaters & boots became jeans & flats became sandals and bare feet in the grass.
- Travels to Florida with Katie & Charlie, then to New York with Sara, to South Carolina with the whole family and Lake Oconee with most of us (and my trusty iPhone tripod to take a group photo).
I'm excited to see what the next three months (full-on summer!) might bring. More on that...tomorrow!