Thursday, August 11, 2016

Like a Bee.

from Saturday morning's run
Happy to report that I haven't filtered all my recent photos to black & white. This lucky shot is straight off my phone, although it did take a few tries to capture that bee just still enough to not be a blur. Over the course of those few photos, the bee went in and back out of a half dozen of those purple flowers.

My mind's a whirlwind today rethinking a few plans to make room for a new priority...that I can't share here until it's a bit more...formed. I don't like "busy", but like that bee, I do like to plunge into something sweet and new headfirst.

(wish me luck!)


11 comments:

  1. I wish you all the luck in the world! And I can't wait to hear your secret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and enjoy your something sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for your "sweet & new" endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck! Looking forward to reading about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo can't wait to hear the details! Love the flower and the bee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the purple flower pic. Looking forward to hearing about your new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Active pollinators are always good! I hope we don't have to wait too long before you can share (some of us might be a tad impatient!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Not fair!" as my now 30-year old niece would say when she was a kiddo...you have certainly piqued our curioisty...lucky that you could get close enuf to that flower to get the shot!
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT?!?!?!?!?! are you holding out on me??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new priority sounds very intriguing - I'm certainly looking forward to hearing more! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!