|last week's lake view ... those trees are nearly bare now, but wow!|
1. The colors. The trees have put on an amazing show for us this year; it's nearly over now, but it's been spectacular.
2. Getting back to knitting wool. I knit a lot of silk, cotton and linen during the warmer months, but my heart belongs to wool. My hands enjoy getting back to it, too.
3. Planning holiday menus.
4. Seeing Sara (she'll be here two weeks from today!)
5. Family gatherings (my mom arrives a week from yesterday for two weeks).
6. Lower humidity (good hair days :-)
7. Our anniversary. Marc and I will celebrate 33 years next week and that's not a very exciting milestone, but now we're only two years away from one that should be memorable!
8. Having a fire in the fireplace (haven't actually done this yet, but I think it might happen this weekend).
10. Making lists like this one. being mindful of all the goodness. saying thank you.
Thank You Carole for getting us back together! If you'd like to join in the fun, click here to sign up.