- The arrival of little Sam on October 25th.
- Which means I've stayed home. No trips. My mom and Sara both traveled here over Thanksgiving, and I have proof of Mother's visit (Hi! on the 28th) but not Sara's... must do better when she's here for Christmas!
- Charlie turned two back in September. These three months-at-a-time views really show how fast he's growing!
- More reading (and no covered bingo card this year).
- No more evening knitting classes; my last one was October 13th and I haven't missed it. not even a little.
- Another birthday and another anniversary.
- Inspector Morse and Call the Midwife on Netflix, mostly accompanied by knitting.
- Nine WIPs, of which all but two (No Tails and Stole 2.0) became FOs.
- Crafting the advent calendar with Katie.
- November Sundays with the Timbered Choir.
- Another Georgia Tech win (vs. Georgia) on November 26th.
- A little bit of porch time.
- ...and apparently a diet of coffee, beer, wine and the occasional cocktail!
Thursday, December 15, 2016
Looking Back | Fall 2016.
Yes, I'm still taking daily photos ... and before we pass the mid-point of December, how about a look back at Fall.