|this afternoon - with a new spring wreath on the front door!|
I'm glad to see you! You are our first real month of spring - so many shades of green (and pink!), the end of all that yucky pine pollen, cool mornings and evenings and days warmed by sunshine, maybe even some porch time and for sure, long evenings. You're also our last cool breath before summer and this year, thanks to those dark-early walks with Marc, I intend to savor you even more.
Thankfully, the first day passed without incident; the end of March threw me a few curve balls and I'm still feeling a bit wobbly. I'd especially ask you to be kind to Renie and the rest of Tom's family. and to Katie and her little family.
I've signed up for Michelle GD's Just Five Things (the class officially kicks off tomorrow) and I really don't know what to expect - except that we're going to write lists. I love lists. especially fun ones. so ... here are five fun things I'm wishing for this month:
1. lots and lots of laughter - and photos - from our annual Beaufort weekend.
2. a happy-ish (i.e., not completely devastating) end to Homeland Season 6.
3. more fun with Betty and Beth when they visit the end of this month.
4. getting ready for another summer of Book Bingo (yes, y'all, I have plans to host and I promise we will not be "generously interpreting" any weird squares!)
5. planning out a photo gallery for our entryway.
It sounds good, right? Let's get to it!
xo - M.
(I'm joining the Think Write Thursday crew a few days late - click here to see what everyone else wrote about April.)